I have begun compiling some statistics for my members on the service we provide, and thought the community as a whole might be interested.
Statistics from May 1-15, 2009…
* There were 355 FDCPA cases and 68 FCRA lawsuits in the first half of May.
* Of those cases, there were about 395 different plaintiffs.
* Of those plaintiffs, about 75 had sued under FDCPA, FCRA or TCPA before.
* Combined, those 75 plaintiffs have filed about 280 lawsuits since 2001
* Of the 355 FDCPA cases, about 250 different collection firms were sued.
If you are interested in learning more, please visit my site at webrecon.com